TM OUTSPO in Cartagena (Spain)
The second Transnational Meeting of the OUTSPO project was held from 22 to 24 March with the presence of all the partners.
During the meeting the following were discussed:
- the results of the survey (WP2)
- the contents of the “Outdoor Sport” Guidelines (WP3)
- the contents of the “Guideline for the organization of sustainable events” (WP3)
- the structure and contents of the E-learning platform (WP4)
- Planning of the next transnational meeting which will take place in Portugal
- Impact and dissemination (WP5)
- Organization of small local sporting events to take place during the European Week of Sport 2023
- monitoring and evaluation.
In addition, outdoor sports have been defined: running, orienteering, mountain bike and golf.
In the afternoon, however, a 10 km practical training session took place along the wonderful route inside the Natural Park
The numerous photos of the event are available on the Facebook page “Outspo project”